General Summary: Key Account Executive is responsible for the operations of a company’s sales force, development and implementation of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales target as well as enhancing the overall profitability of the organization, monitoring the performance of teams and sales goals, and meeting with other company managers to ensure that business objectives are correctly executed and right on schedule.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities :
- Possess a drive to hunt and develop new business in Retail and Etail and form a valuable relationship.
- Design and implement competitive differentiation, territory management, forecasting, identification and analysis of potential business opportunities, the opening of new markets, negotiating and closing
- Sizing and identifying untapped potential revenues from the existing markets. Handle the complete sales cycle from acquiring a new customer, negotiating the listing fee, and credit terms, Driving Sales, and receiving payment.
- Obtain orders and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales and other trade factors, as well as achieve sustainable results resulting in increased share and gross sales for the company and the customer.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Responsible for sales and collection in the assigned region as per the area-wise sales target.
- Analyze data and information with contextual understanding and create sales strategy proposals and presentations by performing strategy analysis, feasibility studies, competitive intelligence, and profitability analysis to identify growth opportunities within the existing markets and the competitive landscape.
- Overall responsibility and accountability for exceeding the sales yearly, Quarterly, and monthly targets, including profitability enhancement
- Continuously engage with Power Retail and Etail Partners to increase/sustain business and to develop strategic and healthy business relationships with partners
- Initiate programs to drive entry via partnerships, direct account penetration into new industry markets, and work with specific vendor functional leaders.
- Clear communication with Customers and timely responses.
- Managing incremental sales, profitability, and product mix in the named accounts.
- Responsible for Brand equity and product awareness/training to team members and also to Key Account holders
- • Follow-up on conditions and credit status of customers chasing outstanding customers’ debts and liaising for a credit limit with concerned departments, ensuring the timely and efficient collection of customer payments; as well as advising on slow-paying customers, reconciling account queries in a timely manner and advising relevant people on account status
- Support the marketing team to develop and implement a Marketing plan supporting the sales strategy and plan, review and provide input for the production of collaterals and promotional materials, brand management, and launching of PR campaigns and programs that will enhance awareness and interest of domestic. Identify, organize, and participate in promotional activities such as exhibitions, conferences, and seminars
- Updating & educating the business partners on the offers.
- Motivating the business partners so as to achieve their monthly & quarterly targets. Educating the business partner with the quarter-to-quarter sales plan.
- Coordinating internally between Sales, Logistics, and Credit teams to enhance business. Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses