Newcom is a leading IT distribution company looking for a fast-paced, organized, multitasking candidate for the position of Business Development Executive. The ideal candidate would be an accomplished sales executive with demonstrable success in growing new business in a technologyrelated services business. Direct experience in the video game market would be advantageous. In this role, the primary focus will be on new business generation, but some account management of existing and new accounts will be involved as well.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Exceptional knowledge of gaming products, peripherals, and other computer peripherals and
- Knowledge of Computer Assembling, PC Gaming Setup Installation, and Troubleshooting
- Knowledge of gaming consoles and mobile gaming
- Knowledge of promoting company products and services through social media.
- Sales-oriented and self-starting with a goal-oriented approach.
- Proven ability to achieve results and secure commitments.
- Network and explore partnerships within the gaming ecosystem.
- Lead conversations for IP integration partnerships.
- Identify opportunities for leveraging gaming partnerships.
- Attend trade conferences and support company exhibitions.
- Identify and develop sales strategies for prospective clients.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on communication plans.
- Execute contact strategies, including cold calling and networking.
- Manage customer expectations and provide support.
- Follow the company’s sales methodology and produce reports.
- Qualify sales leads and create closing plans.
- Prepare quotations for new and existing customers.
- Collaborate on business development strategy and deal terms with senior executives, legal and business owners, and brand leads.
- Should have a driving license and be open to travel across the UAE and GCC countries.
Skills for Immediate Joiners
- Profile UAE National with Family Book High School degree or above strong communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills demonstrated ability to identify and develop new business opportunities and drive revenue growth.
- Knowledge of the UAE’s IT industry and regulatory landscape is desirable.
- Job Offer Exposure to a multinational environment Excellent growth opportunity for UAE nationals in skills sales and business development.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B sales, preferably in the IT industry.
- Excellent communication, networking, and interpersonal skills